Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.
Cookies are files that can be downloaded on your computer through web pages. They are tools that play an essential role in numerous services of the information society. Among others, they allow a website to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or his team and, depending on the obtained information, they can be used to recognize the user and improve the offered service .
Depending on the entity that manages the domain from which the cookies are sent and that treat the obtained data, two types can be distinguished :
- Own cookies: those that are sent to the user's equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor and from which the requested service is provided by the user.
- Third-party cookies: those that are sent to the user's equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
In the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the editor himself but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered own cookies.
This website uses its own and third-party cookies to ensure you have a better browsing experience, you can share contents on social networks, you can show ads according to your interests and obtain user statistics.
Given this information, it is possible to carry out the following actions:
- Accept cookies. This warning will not be displayed again when accessing any portal page during the session.
- Close. The notice is hidden on the page.
- Modify your configuration. You can get more information about what cookies are, know the cookies policy of www.drawingscience.com and modify the configuration of your browser.